another day @ the office
My hands are stained white with dust; the piece of chalk I hold between my fingers is worn down to a tiny stub. The walls around me are covered in bullet points and schematics; the information I hold in my head had to be written down before I forgot it, before its too late.
This is the last of it, my current statement. I have collated the salient points, whittled down the information to a list of ten items; ten items that you need to know, before its too late, before the due date.
1) My printers are cursed; don’t trust what they have printed,
2) There are rules applied that are causing a failure to send,
3) Always deduct from the gross,
4) I confirm the prices are pro-rata,
5) None of us can use office; it has changed beyond our recognition,
6) My gut feeling is always right,
7) Audit your soul,
8 ) They are coming, Run!
9) I’m sorry, I am really sorry,
10 ) The world will come to an end on the 23rd, pay the suppliers on the 22nd.
I don’t know if this information will get signed off, it might be incorrect, I have requested for it to be verified. FYI the man who is checking the words is dyslexic, the man who is checking the figures has Dyscalculia.
Tomorrow is another day at the office; I hope we make it.